Naruto Uzumaki Waving Fan Nothing Last Forever : Fairy Tail-Natsu Dragneel

Friday 27 December 2013

Fairy Tail-Natsu Dragneel

Natsu Dragneel  is a Fire Dragon Slayer, a member of the Fairy Tail Guild.
He is the main male protagonist of Fairy Tail.

Despite his reckless nature, he is still the coolest and strongest character in this anime. Natsu is always accompanied with a blue talking cat named Happy.

Natsu's magic is using flame to enhance his attack power including his fists and kicks, as well as breathing fire towards his enemies. However, after consuming Laxus's (another Fairy Tail Guild member) lightning magic, he can use both the power of both fire and lightning dragon slayer's power with a heavy magic consumption.



2 comments:

  1. I love this anime very much.... unfortunately it stopped at ep 176 sobs sobs.... =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this anime very much too. I still remember my bebe draw this character for me as my birthday present and I was so touched. <3

    ReplyDelete